Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Celebrate Ourselves...Each and Every One!

I find, as I travel, whether throughout the country, or within a social network that people are fabulous!  Each of us, are unique, interesting, rich in experience!  I love the metro slickers, the retro anyones!  I love Kentucky and the local color there!   Of course, I love New York.  I love the charm of South Carolina, the leisure of Florida or Arizona, the glitter of Las Vegas and plastic of L.A. People are so, not to sound corny, nice!  I have learned that people are eager to share themselves and  invite me in! I have found that people gravitate towards people, want to be accepted, respected, appreciated and loved!  I want to feel, touch, explore as many backgrounds, histories, ethniticities, traditions, lives as I can! 

I love you, alll of my family and old friends.  I thank you, all of the new ones that I have met and am meeting along the way now.  I feel as if we all journey together, somehow!  Come on now, grouchie man in Church...smile!

Thank you Mom and Dad for my genes.  Thank you Tiff, Nick, Todd, Tess, Tanner for your support!  Thank you Steve for your patience (it's not easy being divorced from me!) Feel better Sheriff, save that dance Dewey and Rodney, there's Kokomo!

So...GET OUT THERE AND LIVE!!!   As, in the Broadway show, MAME, Auntie Mame said, "Life's a banquet and most sons of bitches are starving!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment