Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What a fiasco!  Recovery is soooooooooooooo difficult.  I know a person who is suffering and trying to recover from IDENTY THEFT!  We all know that it exists.  I have seen first hand how a person becomes totally shipwrecked by it!  The person is a single Mom, divorced from a dead beat Dad (drunk to boot) with three little children!  I only wish that the punk that did this would get caught and punished severely!  Just because a person has a few dollars in the bank, what makes a punk think that the person doesn't need a roof over her children's heads?  How about a meal or two?  How dare this miserable low-life do that to her!  The bank has been trying to recover funds, the police are on board.  In the meantime...bills? food? Shame on the louse!  Why should she be penalized because she has played the cards delt her well!  She should be given a parade, not a persecution party because you wanted to obtain $1500 worth of crap from Lowe's! She was raped for at least $6,000-$7,000!  That is unforgivable, not that anyone of your ilk would care about forgiveness!  GET A JOB!  SELL YOUR GOLD TEETH  (if you are an affluent, or gangish thief)!! THINK ABOUT HOW YOU WOULD ENJOY A MISERABLE JERK TAKING YOUR LOOT?

On the other hand...

I stood out on the corner offering my identity.  There are no takers!  I have a crappy credit rating, I cannot afford my apartment, my bill are past due! My health insurance will be cancelled by the time I finish typing. The car company wants its money or car!  My love life is worse than my credit rating and  you just know how it goes. I owe the IRS.  I have grandchildren whom I baby-sit, and of course, a grandmother should NEVER get paid, two children, teenie-weenie alimony, and no back up! Everything works out in the end, as so, I just work harder, straighten it all out and basically PRAY.

 So you punk, you scum, you IDENTITY THIEF, come and get me!  Ah, ha...just as I've said...There are no takers!  Nobody wants to be ME!  We should all BE OURSELVES!  Stand up, figure it out, go with it!  And, ,you lousy thief, didn't anyone ever tell you...KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF?

No comments:

Post a Comment